Give the gift they want!
Give your friends and family the ultimate gift of choice!
The Armadale Shopping City Gift Card is redeemable at over 85 stores where EFTPOS is available. Recipients of the gift card can choose to purchase beautiful jewellery, clothing or update on the latest electronics, home furnishing or perhaps get pampered with hair or beauty services.
Available in denominations from $5 up to $250 (higher denominations available in-centre), the Armadale Shopping City Gift Card is beautifully packaged and valid for a period of 36 months from the issue date and must be redeemed before the expiry date. We can post the gift card directly to the recipient or to your preferred address. Please note that postage, handling and card issue fees apply if purchasing online. If you’d like to buy a card in centre, visit the Centre Management Office, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Click here for terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The Armadale Shopping City Gift Card should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- The Armadale Shopping City Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise or services at all Armadale Shopping City stores, where EFTPOS is available.
- The Armadale Shopping City Gift Card may be purchased in various denominations from $5 to $250 for online purchases (higher denominations available from Centre Management) by card only.
- Administration Fees; A $2.95 fee applies upon the issuance of each Armadale Shopping City Gift Card. No cash payments can be made.
- The Armadale Shopping City Gift Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts, nor used at ATM’s to withdraw cash.
- The Armadale Shopping City Gift Card is valid for a period of 36 months from the issue date and must be redeemed before the date of expiry.
- The Armadale Shopping City Gift Card will be void and cannot be redeemed after the date of expiry. Once expired, the Armadale Shopping City Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
- The Armadale Shopping City Gift Card is partially redeemable. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value before the date of expiry. Cash change will not be given for any unused balance.
- Any unused balance on expiry of the Armadale Shopping City Gift Card will not be refunded or credited.
Where the cost of any purchase exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
- You can check your card balance at any time by calling 1300 764 721 or visiting www.egivv.com and clicking on check balance.
- Call 1300 764 721 or visit the Centre Management Office if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Armadale Shopping City Gift Card.
- Funds may take up to 48 hours to be activated on your Gift Card.
- Redeemable anywhere EFTPOS is available.
- Instructions for use: Swipe card at the EFTPOS terminal, select ‘Savings Account’, then enter the 4-digit PIN printed on the reverse side of the card.
- Treat the card like cash, lost or stolen cards will not be refunded. Cards cannot be used at ATMs to withdraw cash.
- To find out the card balance go to www.egivv.com and clicking on check balance or call Customer Care on 1300 764 721.
- Gift Cards expire 36 months from the date of issue.